Anchor Mechanical is a Forest Hill, Maryland HVAC company that provides heating, A/C, indoor air quality products, humidifier, sump pump, heat pump, and hot water heater services in all of Central Maryland including Harford County, Baltimore County, and Cecil County. Our experienced technicians make customers their first priority with quick and responsive service. We take special care in making sure your experience with us runs smoothly. Anchor Mechanical is a customer care dealer for the American Standard brand, a division of Trane. Our technicians install all major brands.
If your AC, furnace, heat pump, air handler, sump pump, or water heater are not working, we can help. Anchor Mechanical provides emergency HVAC services. We can find the root of the problem and fix it to improve the safety of your home or business. Call our office if you find yourself in an HVAC emergency.
Anchor Mechanical is founded on family values of integrity, honesty, and sincerity. We have established ourselves as a local industry leader, dedicated to provide and deliver the best quality products and services while maintaining competitive pricing. Through its affiliates, Anchor has helped to develop, construct and manage millions of square feet of commercial, residential, medical, retail, industrial and multifamily space.
We offer everything from residential service and installation to large commercial plan and spec projects. We also offer 24 hour/365 days a year emergency service. With our state of the art estimating software and our in-house design-build teams, we can handle just about any HVAC project you have in mind. Our technicians are dedicated to providing clients with exceptional customer service and are always willing to answer specific questions about particular HVAC systems.
We offer a wide range of HVAC services to our clients, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Systems Installation
- Emergency HVAC Services
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Installation and Repair
- Humidifier Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- HVAC Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Products
- Replacement Sump Pumps and Repair
- Thermostats & CO2 Detectors
- Water Heater Replacement and Maintenance
Anchor Mechanical offers maintenance contracts to residents and businesses, which means that our technicians can regularly service your HVAC system. Maintenance is preventative and may keep HVAC problems from occurring in the future. Maintaining an HVAC system can entail:
- Adding a battery backup to a sump pump, ensuring that it is working even when the power goes out.
- Measuring humidity levels as well as cleaning and replacing pads in humidifiers
- Checking the condensate drain system, condenser coil, electrical connections, fan blade, and blower wheel in heat pumps.
- Inspecting a furnaces vent system, tightening or replacing damaged wiring, and removing any debris from the blower.
- Checking safety controls, lubricating motors as needed, changing the filter, and check operating pressures on an air conditioning unit.
- Cleaning air filters that trap pollen, dust, pet hair, dander, smoke, and other allergens.
- Flushing hot water heaters and checking their pressure valves.
Contact Anchor Mechanical Today
Are you looking for an HVAC company that cares for the comfort and safety of their clients? Call Anchor Mechanical for a quote at 410-452-5601. You may also request a quote on our website or e-mail us at email@example.com. Our company services clients in and around Central Maryland including Harford County, Baltimore County and Cecil County.