Anchor Mechanical is proud to service clients in Bel Air, Maryland. Our technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and are licensed in installing, maintaining, and repairing all parts of an HVAC system. If you find yourself in an HVAC emergency, call Anchor Mechanical at 410-452-5601. We will target the problem to find a solution.
Common HVAC Problems
There are multiple problems that can arise when an HVAC system is not working properly, including:
- Nonexistent airflow: If your air conditioning unit is not working, there may be a faulty compressor and condenser or a low refrigerant charge. Power may not be reaching the unit from the thermostat. Contact Anchor Mechanical if your A/C is not blowing cold air.
- Heat not turning on: If your furnace is not turning on, there may be a tripped circuit breaker, blown fuse, or various other issues. The thermostat may also be malfunctioning. Call our office as soon as possible if your furnace is not working.
- Hot water heater not working: If hot water is not coming from your faucets, the problem may be a faulty electric thermostat or electric heating element. If your water is not hot enough, you may have an undersized water heater. Luckily, our technicians install hot water heaters quickly to make your home or business more comfortable for you.
- Inadequate or dirty air filter: If you have an air filtration or purifying system that is not working efficiently, it may not have been installed correctly. We install air filters the right way the first time to ensure that dust, pollen, pet hair, and other irritants and allergens are pulled from indoor air.
- Loud noises: A loud screeching noise could be caused by high-pressure levels or a loose belt. Electrical problems can also cause buzzing noises. If you hear these noises when your HVAC system is running, call our office.
- A burning smell: This smell can be caused by an electrical issue. Turn off your system immediately and contact our technicians.
Contact Our Office
Call Anchor Mechanical at 410-452-5601 if you are discovering problems with your HVAC system. Our technicians are quick to respond and will find a solution for your HVAC needs as soon as possible.