Anchor Mechanical in Forest Hill, MD is made up of a team of experienced technicians who are passionate about what they do. Our goal is to provide HVAC services that keep your home or business comfortable and safe. With the high-quality work that our team does, your HVAC systems will work efficiently as designed. We are willing to answer any questions about our services and the systems we work with every day. Learn more about our services below:
Residential HVAC Services
To keep your home’s mechanical systems operating at peak efficiency, it must be properly maintained. We provide annual maintenance agreements designed to eliminate surprises, minimize repair bills, and extend the life of your heating and cooling systems.
For replacement and equipment upgrades, we begin with a whole house inspection to determine the proper size equipment for your home. When necessary, our qualified sales engineers perform a certified heat load analysis on your home. A properly sized unit will keep your system running at peak efficiency and save you money over the course of a year.
Installation, Repair and Replacement Services
- Furnaces/Heat Pumps/Boilers: Our team will inspect these systems to make sure that they are heating your home or business correctly.
- Air Conditioning and AC Tune-Ups: If your air conditioning unit is not working, we can help. We offer emergency services to repair units that are blowing hot air or not blowing air at all.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Indoor Air Cleaners and Filters: Air filters and purifiers can eliminate odors and trap allergens. Dust, pollen, mold, smoke, fur, and other irritants don’t stand a chance against a properly maintained air filter.
- Thermostats: Our technicians can install and help maintain thermostats to keep your business comfortable year-round. If you notice that the room temperature and the setting do not match, call us and we will find a solution.
- Preventive Maintenance: A regularly maintained HVAC system is integral to preventing future problems. This preventative maintenance can also save you money in the long run.
- Water Heaters: Water heaters require maintenance as they need to be flushed out annually. This is done to prevent sediment build-up.
Commercial and Industrial
Anchor Mechanical also offers quality commercial and industrial HVAC services for new and retrofit projects.
Heating and Air Conditioning Services
- Design, installation and HVAC repair: Our technicians are available for prompt repairs to make sure that your business is up and running as usual in no time.
- Design/Build Projects
- Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Tenant Fit-out and Retrofit Projects
- Boilers & Furnaces
- Central Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
Call Anchor Mechanical Today
If you need HVAC installations, repairs, or maintenance, contact Anchor Mechanical at email@example.com. You can also e-mail us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org. To get a quote, fill out the form on our website and we will get back to you. Our technicians are passionate about helping clients receive high-quality services. We serve clients in Central Maryland including Harford, Baltimore and Cecil Counties.