Is your air conditioning unit not working properly? Are strange noises or smells coming from your HVAC system?
Anchor Mechanical provides HVAC emergency services to clients in Harford County, Maryland. Our licensed technicians are knowledgable about all types of HVAC problems and use high-quality parts and materials to fix HVAC systems. We respond to emergencies as soon as possible and get to the root of these problems quickly and efficiently. If your furnace, air filter, or A/C unit is not working, we’re on the case. Contact Anchor Mechanical at 410-452-5601.
HVAC Emergency Services
Some examples of HVAC emergencies may include:
- Nonexistent airflow: If your air conditioning unit is not working, your unit may have a faulty compressor and condenser or a low refrigerant charge. Power may not be reaching the unit from the thermostat. You can check the battery in the thermostat, but if that is not the problem then you should contact Anchor Mechanical.
- Loud noises: A loud screeching noise could be caused by high-pressure levels or a loose belt. Buzzing sounds can be caused by electrical problems. If you hear these noises when your HVAC system is running, call our office as soon as possible. We will be able to diagnose and treat this problem.
- A burning smell: This smell can be caused by an electrical issue. Turn off your system immediately and contact our technicians. Weird smells or burning can occur with a variety of parts that make up an HVAC system and can be dangerous to homeowners or workers.
- Heat not turning on: If your furnace is not turning on, there may be a tripped circuit breaker, blown fuse, or broken pilot light. Thermostat malfunctions may also be the culprit. Furnaces are especially important in colder months, so call our office as soon as possible if your furnace is not working.
- Water heater not working: If the hot water is not coming from your faucets, the problem may be a faulty electric thermostat or electric heating element. In addition, if your water is not hot enough, you may have an undersized water heater for your home or business. Luckily, our technicians at Anchor Mechanical install hot water heaters for more comfortable work or home environments.
- Inadequate or dirty air filter: If you have an air filtration or purifying system that is not working efficiently, it may have been installed incorrectly. Sometimes lower quality filters have been installed or even the filters themselves have not been installed at all. This can be a quick fix offered by our technicians. We install air filters the right way to ensure that dust, pollen, and other irritants or allergens are pulled from indoor air.
Contact Anchor Mechanical
Call our Forest Hill, Maryland office for high-quality, professional HVAC services today at 410-452-5601. You can also receive a quote for a specific service on our website. If you want more information about our services, you can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are confident that our experienced and licensed technicians can help find the source of your HVAC problem to create an effective solution.